Lalita's Art Shop Memory game will help stimulate children’s visual memory all the while gaining artistic knowledge. The bilingual illustrated lexicon on the inside cover promotes vocabulary acquisition and is an introduction to the visual arts language learned in school!
Age: 3 to 99
Skills: Memory - Speed - Observation - Language
- LEARNING THROUGH ART AND PLAY - Lalita's Art Shop has transformed the traditional Memory Game to make it an educational game where children learn artistic notions through play - Increase memory, observation, speed and language abilities
- The bilingual, French and English, illustrated lexicon on the inside cover enhances vocabulary and serves as an introduction to visual arts terms learned in school
- 4 LEVELS OF DIFFICULTY: for young children, experienced players, competitive players and a speed game for advanced players
- Made in Canada and perfect for family fun, preschool and elementary school students
- Becomes a real educational tool, where educators and teachers can introduce educational concepts in a fun way
How to play: Shuffle and place the cards face down. The first player takes a turn and flips two cards over. If the cards are identical, the player continues to pick cards. If the two cards do not match, the player turns them face down again and it is the next player's turn. The player with the most matched pairs wins!
For young children, play with 12 cards (6 pairs of your choice), which can easily be placed face down in the box.
Four levels of difficulty to choose from: young children, experienced players, competitive players and a speed game.